Construction and Building Vinyl Wall Art Decal Pack for Kids and Children’s Nursery
- This pack comes with several decals. Each decal is 15 cm wide x 25 cm high.
- Our matte vinyl reduces glare from lights for a stunning, paint-like effect.
- Made with vinyl specially designed for application on walls. Our low-tack adhesive enables residue-free removal.
- Can be stuck to any smooth surface including walls, floors, ceilings, windows, cars and more.
- Made with matte vinyl that reduces glare caused by light reflections to achieve a stunning, paint-like effect.
- Each individual decal comes on a single piece of application tape for simple and easy application.
- Manufactured with tender loving care in our studio in Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Environmentally friendly, hassle-free packaging: this vinyl decal is shipped in a recycled cardboard tube with recycled tube plugs and no extra plastic packaging at all.
Vinyl decals. Done right.
We’re amazed at what some people get away with when they sell vinyl decals online. From using cheap vinyl to selling products where you have to put the application tape on yourself on a decal that comes in tons of tiny pieces, there are all kinds of things companies do to cut costs. Beware the dirt-cheap decal! You get what you pay for. Looking for a vinyl decal that looks great from all angles, lasts ages and doesn’t make you want to tear your hair out when you’re applying it? Well you’re in luck. This vinyl decal is made from specialist wall vinyl. The adhesive is designed to enable easy removal while still staying stuck for as long as you want. Once your decal is applied, you can be sure it’s not going anywhere unless you want it to. This little guy will stick and just keep on sticking!
How did we make this vinyl decal so amazing?
We’re extremely proud of this vinyl decal and here’s why. We give it tender loving care every step of the way in our studio in Oxford in the United Kingdom. This decal is cut into special wall vinyl with a matte finish. Matte vinyl reduces glare caused by light reflections to achieve a stunning, paint-like effect on your surface. Once cut into vinyl, this decal is weeded by hand. Weeding is when we remove all of the negative space from your final product. After that your decal is run through our taping machine and chopped to size by hand. Finally its put in recycled cardboard tubes with no superfluous plastic packaging and sent straight to your door. That’s a whole bunch of steps for one decal. Some people think that’s quality overkill for a vinyl decal. We take that as a compliment. We love the look and feel of our vinyl decals and we’re not about to start compromising their quality.
Where can you stick it?
This decal is specially designed for application on walls. That said, this decal will stick to pretty much any smooth surface you can imagine. Metal, plastic, glass, wood. Cars, windows, drums, floors, ceilings, walls, fridges. The list goes on and on! Is your surface smooth? Than this vinyl decal will stick down and keep on sticking.
How do you stick it?
Applying vinyl wall decals is a little trickier than smaller decals because of their size. We highly recommend you watch our video tutorial below or download our illustrated wall art application instructions here. Now sit back and enjoy your new wall art. Watch out for jealous looks!
Hassle-free, environmentally friendly packaging
We take every step we can to reduce our environmental impact. This vinyl decal is shipped in a recycled cardboard tube with recycled plastic tube plugs and no extra plastic packaging whatsoever. This helps reduce our carbon footprint and means you don’t have to hassle with annoying plastic packaging.
Have any questions?
We are a small business. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requests. You can write to us using the contact forms here, email us at email@example.com, or call us on +44 (0)1865 959022. Looking for a custom decal? We love to make them so just get in touch! We do our best to respond to any customer emails as quickly as possible. Chances are we’ll reply straight away. However, please allow up to 24 hours for us to respond during work days and 48 hours during weekends. We can’t always be watching our screens!
Want some geeky details?
Not sure why you would want detailed technical specifications for a decal but, hey, why not? We’re proud of our materials. This decal is made of special wall vinyl. Check out the details below for the full specifications:
- Face Film: Monomeric calendered PVC.
- Gauge: 70 micron nominal
- Tensile Strength: 50N/25mm MD / 48N/25mm TD nominal
- Elongation at break 180% MD nominal
- Shrinkage: Minimal
- Adhesive: Waterbased semi-permanent
- Adhesive Weight: 18gsm nominal
- Adhesion to glass 20 mins: 8N/25mm nominal
- Perceived tack: Low to medium
- Shear strength: Medium
- Application temperature +5°C to +60°C
- Service temperature -30°C to 110°C
- Durability in external weathering: 4 to 5 years in vertical exposure under Northern European conditions
- Fire Rating Class B. Classification compliant with BS EN 13501-1:2007
- Chemical Resistance: resistant to mineral oils, fats and fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, salt and alkali for e.g. diesel oil, gasoline, paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap suds, etc.