Birch Trees Vinyl Wall Art
This wall art is 200 cm wide x 163 cm high (78 inches x 63.57 inches). The full size on your surface will vary based on your choice of layout.
- Made from matte vinyl that reduces glare from light reflections for a paint-like effect.
- Can be stuck to any smooth surface including walls, floors, ceilings, windows, cars and more.
- Comes as several decals. Makes it easy to apply and lets you get creative!
- Manufactured to the highest quality standards in our studio in Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Environmentally friendly, hassle-free packaging: this vinyl decal is shipped in a recycled cardboard tube with recycled tube plugs and no extra plastic packaging at all.
Vinyl decals. Done right.
We’re proud of this vinyl decal and here’s why. We give it tender loving care every step of the way in our studio in Oxford in the United Kingdom. This decal is cut into special wall vinyl with a matte finish. Matte vinyl reduces glare caused by light reflections to achieve a stunning, paint-like effect on your surface. Once cut into vinyl, this decal is weeded by hand. Weeding is when we remove all of the negative space from your final product. After that your decal is run through our taping machine and chopped to size by hand. Finally its put in recycled cardboard tubes with no superfluous plastic packaging and sent straight to your door. That’s a whole bunch of steps for one decal. Some people think that’s quality overkill for a vinyl decal. We take that as a compliment. We love the look and feel of our vinyl decals and we’re not about to start compromising their quality.
Where can you stick it?
This decal is specially designed for application on walls. That said, this decal will stick to pretty much any smooth surface you can imagine. Metal, plastic, glass, wood. Cars, windows, drums, floors, ceilings, walls, fridges. The list goes on and on! Is your surface smooth? Than this vinyl decal will stick down and keep on sticking.
How do you stick it?
Applying vinyl wall decals is a little trickier than smaller decals because of their size. We highly recommend you watch our video tutorial below or download our illustrated wall art application instructions here.
Hassle-free, environmentally friendly packaging
We take every step we can to reduce our environmental impact. This vinyl decal is shipped in a recycled cardboard tube with recycled plastic tube plugs and no extra plastic packaging whatsoever. This helps reduce our carbon footprint and means you don’t have to hassle with annoying plastic packaging.
Have any questions?
We are a small business. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requests. You can write to us using the contact forms here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +44 (0)1865 959022. Looking for a custom decal? We love to make them so just get in touch! We do our best to respond to any customer emails as quickly as possible. Chances are we’ll reply straight away. However, please allow up to 24 hours for us to respond during work days and 48 hours during weekends. We can’t always be watching our screens!
Want some geeky details?
Not sure why you would want detailed technical specifications for a decal but, hey, why not? We’re proud of our materials. This decal is made of special wall vinyl. Check out the details below for the full specifications:
- Face Film: Monomeric calendered PVC.
- Gauge: 70 micron nominal
- Tensile Strength: 50N/25mm MD / 48N/25mm TD nominal
- Elongation at break 180% MD nominal
- Shrinkage: Minimal
- Adhesive: Waterbased semi-permanent
- Adhesive Weight: 18gsm nominal
- Adhesion to glass 20 mins: 8N/25mm nominal
- Perceived tack: Low to medium
- Shear strength: Medium
- Application temperature +5°C to +60°C
- Service temperature -30°C to 110°C
- Durability in external weathering: 4 to 5 years in vertical exposure under Northern European conditions
- Fire Rating Class B. Classification compliant with BS EN 13501-1:2007
- Chemical Resistance: resistant to mineral oils, fats and fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, salt and alkali for e.g. diesel oil, gasoline, paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap suds, etc.