William Michael Harnett The Old Violin (1886) Vinyl Sticker for Door
- Personalise your entryway by totally transforming the look and feel of your door. This DoorWrap measures 80 cm x 200 cm (approx. 31 x 79 inches).
- Made from EasyStick vinyl. Easy to apply. Easy to remove!
- Environmentally friendly, hassle-free packaging: this DoorWrap is shipped in a recycled cardboard tube with recycled tube plugs and no extra plastic packaging whatsoever.
- See the How To section for tutorial videos and application instructions. You can even get your DoorWrap custom-made and professionally fitted by contacting us.
Why wrap your door?
Our DoorWraps totally transform your door into the talking point of your home. It’s an easy way to rejuvenate an old door into looking better than new or simply adding some style to that boring entryway! The beauty of vinyl wrapping your door is that vinyl will stand up to the heaviest wear and tear without fading or coming off. If you decide to change your DoorWrap or move house you can just pull your vinyl wrap right off! It won’t leave any residue or damage your door’s surface. While the manufacturer of this material sells this as repositionable vinyl that does not damage your surface, we cannot guarantee there will be absolutely no damage to your surface because of the huge variety of paint types and surfaces this can stick to. That said, the material performs as described on almost all surfaces we’ve tried.
Forget everything you think you know about stickers
Comparing this vinyl DoorWrap to a normal paper sticker is like comparing a smartphone to a dial-up modem. Why? Because this vinyl sticker is made from special EasyStick vinyl that is easy to apply and can be removed with no residue. Once your DoorWrap is applied, you can be sure it’s not going anywhere unless you want it to. This little guy will stick and just keep on sticking! Some people think that’s quality overkill for a sticker. We take that as a compliment. We love the look and feel of our DoorWraps and we’re not about to start compromising their quality. We have tons of different DoorWraps to choose from. Browse our shop to find your perfect match.
How do you wrap your door?
Please watch our detailed tutorial video before applying your DoorWrap to make sure you get it right!
Hassle-free, environmentally friendly packaging
Because we give it tender loving care every step of the way in our studio in Oxford in the United Kingdom. This DoorWrap is printed in high-resolution on our big printer. Then it’s cut to size by hand. Finally, it’s packed in a recycled cardboard tube and sent straight to your door.
Have any questions?
We are a small business. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requests.
Want some geeky details?
Not sure why you would want detailed technical specifications for a DoorWrap but, hey, why not? We’re proud of our materials. This sticker is made of one layer of repositionable vinyl. Check out the details below for the full specifications:
- Vinyl face film: Calendered PVC
- Laminate face film: Monomeric calendered PVC
- Gauge: 120 micron nominal
- Double PE coating
- Semi-permanent adhesive
- Outdoor durability up to 3 years
- Service temperature: -50°C to +80°C