Colourful Graffiti Face Vinyl Wall Sticker
This wall sticker comes in two sizes: REGULAR (34 cm wide x 34 cm high) and LARGE (56 cm wide x 56 cm high).
- Made from special 100% repositionable wall vinyl. Quick and easy application with no residue upon removal.
- Manufactured with tender loving care in our studio in Oxford, United Kingdom. This is not your average wall sticker! See the full product description to learn more about our production process.
- Environmentally friendly, hassle-free packaging: this vinyl wall sticker is shipped in a recycled cardboard tube with recycled tube plugs and no extra plastic packaging at all.
- Watch our video tutorials and download our illustrated application instructions here to learn how to apply your wall sticker.
Forget everything you think you know about stickers.
Comparing this vinyl sticker to a normal paper sticker is like comparing a smartphone to a dial-up modem.
Why? Because this vinyl sticker is made from specialist wall vinyl. It’s 100% repositionable and doesn’t leave any residue upon removal. Quick and easy! The adhesive is designed to enable easy removal while still staying stuck for as long as you want. Once your decal is applied, you can be sure it’s not going anywhere unless you want it to. This little guy will stick and just keep on sticking!
Some people think that’s quality overkill for a sticker. We take that as a compliment. We love the look and feel of our vinyl stickers and we’re not about to start compromising their quality. We have tons of different stickers to choose from. Browse our shop to find your perfect match.
How did we make this sticker so amazing?
Because we gave it tender loving care every step of the way in our studio in Oxford in the United Kingdom. This vinyl sticker is printed and cut on our big printer using special vinyl designed for application on walls. Your sticker is then taken off the printer and the excess vinyl is removed by hand. It’s cut to size and then, finally, it’s packed in a recycled cardboard tube and sent straight to your door.
Where can you stick it?
This sticker will stick to pretty much any smooth surface you can imagine. Metal, plastic, glass, wood. Laptops, cars, windows, guitars, drums, floors, ceilings, walls, fridges. The list goes on and on! Is your surface smooth? Then this vinyl sticker will stick down and keep on sticking.
How do you stick it?
Applying vinyl wall stickers is a little trickier than smaller stickers because of their size. We highly recommend you watch our video tutorial or download our illustrated wall art application instructions.
Now sit back and enjoy your new vinyl sticker. Watch out for jealous looks!
Hassle-free, environmentally friendly packaging
We take every step we can to reduce our environmental impact. This vinyl sticker is shipped in a recycled cardboard tube with recycled plastic tube plugs and no extra plastic packaging whatsoever. This helps reduce our carbon footprint and means you don’t have to hassle with annoying plastic packaging.
Have any questions?
We are a small business. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requests. You can write to us using the contact forms here, email us at [email protected], or call us on +44 (0)1865 959022.
Looking for a custom sticker? We love to make them so just get in touch!
We do our best to respond to any customer emails as quickly as possible. Chances are we’ll reply straight away. However, please allow up to 24 hours for us to respond during work days and 48 hours during weekends. We can’t always be watching our screens!
Want some geeky details?
Not sure why you would want detailed technical specifications for a sticker but, hey, why not? We’re proud of our materials.
This sticker is made of two layers of material: 1) 70 micron thick calendered self-adhesive outdoor digital print sign vinyl; 2) 70 micron thick monomeric film overlaminate. Check out the details below for the full specifications:
- Vinyl face film: Calendered PVC
- Laminate face film: Monomeric calendered PVC
- Gauge: 140 micron nominal (70 micron digital print vinyl + 70 micron overlaminate)
- Tensile Strength: 50N/25mm MD / 48N/25mm TD nom.
- Elongation at break: 180% MD nominal
- Vinyl adhesive type: Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic
- Laminate adhesive type: Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic with UV inhibitors
- Adhesive weight: 18gsm nominal
- Adhesion to glass 20 mins: 10N/25mm nominal
- Adhesion to glass 24 hour: 20N/25mm nominal
- Perceived tack: Medium
- Application temperature: +5°C to +60°C
- Service temperature: -30°C to +110°C
- Chemical Resistance: The unprinted film is resistant to mineral oils, fats and fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, salt and alkali for e.g. diesel oil, gasoline, paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap suds, etc.