Fluidity Unfolding Vinyl Sticker for Macbook (13/15) by David Thornton
This vinyl sticker was made in collaboration with David Thornton, an illustrator from the United Kingdom.
- Will fit any 13-inch and 15-inch Macbook. Fits on all similar-sized laptops. Can be stuck to any smooth surface including metal, windows, walls, cars, tables, and much more.
- Manufactured with tender loving care in our studio in Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Made from special EasyStick vinyl that does does not leave any residue upon removal and enables easy application.
- Environmentally friendly, hassle-free packaging: this vinyl sticker is shipped in recycled envelopes with no plastic packaging at all.
Forget everything you think you know about stickers.
Comparing this vinyl sticker to a normal paper sticker is like comparing a smartphone to a dial-up modem. Why? Because this sticker is made from our EasyStick vinyl. That means it’s easy to apply and won’t leave any residue upon removal. While the manufacturer of this material sells this as repositionable vinyl that does not damage your surface, we cannot guarantee there will be absolutely no damage to your surface because of the huge variety of paint types and surfaces this can stick to. That said, the material performs as described on almost all surfaces we’ve tried. It certainly won’t leave residue on your computer! Some people think that’s quality overkill for a sticker. We take that as a compliment. We love the look and feel of our vinyl stickers and we’re not about to start compromising their quality. We have tons of different stickers to choose from. Browse our shop to find your perfect match.
Where can you stick it?
This sticker will stick to pretty much any smooth surface you can imagine. Metal, plastic, glass, wood. Laptops, cars, windows, guitars, drums, floors, ceilings, walls, fridges. The list goes on and on! Is your surface smooth? Then this vinyl sticker will stick down and keep on sticking.
How do you stick it?
- Make sure your surface is free of dust and grease. We recommend using an alcohol-based cleaner or methylated spirits if possible.
- Dry the surface well.
- Peel backing paper off the sticker.
- Position the sticker where you want it to be.
- Starting from the center, firmly press down on the sticker with a plastic card.
- Pressing down firmly, work your way to the edges of the sticker.
- Use your fingers to press down along the edges of the sticker.
Now sit back and enjoy your new vinyl sticker. Watch out for jealous looks!
Hassle-free, environmentally friendly packaging
We take every step we can to reduce our environmental impact. This vinyl sticker is shipped in a recycled paper envelope with no plastic packaging whatsoever. This helps reduce our carbon footprint and means you don’t have to hassle with annoying plastic packaging.
Have any questions?
We are a small business. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requests. You can write to us using the contact forms here, email us at [email protected], or call us on +44 (0)1865 959022. Looking for a custom sticker? We love to make them so just get in touch! We do our best to respond to any customer emails as quickly as possible. Chances are we’ll reply straight away. However, please allow up to 24 hours for us to respond during work days and 48 hours during weekends. We can’t always be watching our screens!
Want some geeky details?
Not sure why you would want detailed technical specifications for a sticker but, hey, why not? We’re proud of our materials. This sticker is made of one layer of repositionable vinyl. Check out the details below for the full specifications:
- Vinyl face film: Calendered PVC
- Laminate face film: Monomeric calendered PVC
- Gauge: 120 micron nominal
- Double PE coating
- Semi-permanent adhesive
- Outdoor durability up to 3 years
- Service temperature: -50°C to +80°C