Royal Kiss FridgeWrap © Thomas Fuchs
- FRONT DOOR (one sheet at 65 cm wide x 180 cm high).
- FULL WRAP (three sheets each 65 cm wide x 180 cm high).
- Made from long-lasting outdoor sign vinyl. Our scratch-resistant matte laminate creates a stunning finish to your FridgeWrap and protects it from water, sun and oil. Designed to be easily cleaned and stand up to the heaviest wear and tear.
- Manufactured with tender loving care in our studio in Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Environmentally friendly, hassle-free packaging: this vinyl FridgeWrap is shipped in a recycled cardboard tube with recycled tube plugs and no extra plastic packaging at all.
- Watch our video tutorials and download our illustrated application instructions here to learn how to apply your FridgeWrap.
Why wrap your fridge?
Vinyl Revolution FridgeWraps totally transform your refrigerator into the talking point of your kitchen. It’s an easy way to rejuvenate an old fridge into looking better than new or simply adding some style to that boring appliance! The beauty of vinyl wrapping your fridge is that vinyl will stand up to the heaviest wear and tear without fading or coming off. If you decide to change your FridgeWrap, move house, or get rid of your fridge, you can pull your vinyl wrap right off! It won’t leave any residue or damage your refrigerator surface.
How do you know your FridgeWrap will stand the test of time?
Because this vinyl FridgeWrap is made from the same premium stuff companies use to brand their cars and make their outdoor signs. Once your FridgeWrap is applied, you can be sure it’s not going anywhere unless you want it to. This little guy will stick and just keep on sticking! Want to take it off? No problem. This FridgeWrap doesn’t leave horrible paper residue when it’s removed. Still not convinced? How about the fact that this FridgeWrap is water, sun and oil proof. You can wipe your FridgeWrap with household cleaning products without damaging it. Its colours won’t fade in the sun. If you really wanted to you could probably eat a salad right off it. How is that even possible? Because we coat your sticker in a scratch-resistant, matte-finish laminate that preserves its colours, protects it from damaging substances and enables easy, worry-free cleaning. Some people think that’s quality overkill for a sticker. We take that as a compliment. We love the look and feel of our FridgeWraps and we’re not about to start compromising their quality. We have tons of different designs to choose from. Browse our shop to find your perfect match.
How did we make this FridgeWrap so amazing?
Because we give it tender loving care every step of the way in our studio in Oxford in the United Kingdom. This FridgeWrap is printed in high-resolution on our big printer. It’s taken off the printer and put through our laminating machine. Then it’s cut to size by hand. Finally, it’s packed in a recycled cardboard tube and shipped straight to your door.
How do you wrap your fridge?
You’ll save yourself a whole lot of time and frustration if you watch our tutorials before trying to apply your FridgeWrap. Application can be tricky, but we’ve got plenty of online resources to help you along the way. You can find our detailed video tutorial and illustrated instructions on our How To page.
Hassle-free, environmentally friendly packaging
We take every step we can to reduce our environmental impact. This vinyl FridgeWrap is shipped in a recycled cardboard tube with recycled plastic end plugs and no extra plastic packaging whatsoever. This helps reduce our carbon footprint and means you don’t have to hassle with annoying plastic packaging.
Have any questions?
We are a small business. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requests. You can write to us using the contact forms here or call us on +44 (0)1865 589321. We do our best to respond to any customer emails as quickly as possible. Chances are we’ll reply straight away. However, please allow up to 24 hours for us to respond during work days and 48 hours during weekends. We can’t always be watching our screens!
Customise Your FridgeWrap
If you want to order a custom-sized FridgeWrap or have this fitted by our team of professional fitters than please don’t hesitate to email us or call us on 01865 589321.
Want some geeky details?
Not sure why you would want detailed technical specifications for a FridgeWrap but, hey, why not? We’re proud of our materials. This FridgeWrap is made of two layers of material: 1) 70 micron thick calendered self-adhesive outdoor digital print sign vinyl; 2) 70 micron thick monomeric film overlaminate. Check out the details below for the full specifications:
- Vinyl face film: Calendered PVC
- Laminate face film: Monomeric calendered PVC
- Gauge: 140 micron nominal (70 micron digital print vinyl + 70 micron overlaminate)
- Tensile Strength: 50N/25mm MD / 48N/25mm TD nom.
- Elongation at break: 180% MD nominal
- Vinyl adhesive type: Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic
- Laminate adhesive type: Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic with UV inhibitors
- Adhesive weight: 18gsm nominal
- Adhesion to glass 20 mins: 10N/25mm nominal
- Adhesion to glass 24 hour: 20N/25mm nominal
- Perceived tack: Medium
- Application temperature: +5°C to +60°C
- Service temperature: -30°C to +110°C
- Chemical Resistance: The unprinted film is resistant to mineral oils, fats and fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, salt and alkali for e.g. diesel oil, gasoline, paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap suds, etc.