- Will fit any 13-inch and 15-inch Macbook. Fits on all similar-sized laptops. Can be stuck to any smooth surface including metal, windows, walls, cars, tables, and much more.
- Manufactured with tender loving care in our studio in Oxford, United Kingdom. This is not your average sticker! See the full product description to learn more about our production process.
- Made from long-lasting outdoor sign vinyl. Our special scratch-resistant matte laminate creates a stunning finish to your sticker and protects it from water, sun and oil. You can even clean it! Plus it won’t leave horrible, papery residue upon removal.
- Environmentally friendly, hassle-free packaging: this vinyl sticker is shipped in recycled envelopes with no plastic packaging at all.
Forget everything you think you know about stickers.
Comparing this vinyl sticker to a normal paper sticker is like comparing a smartphone to a dial-up modem.
Why? Because this vinyl sticker is made from the same premium stuff companies use to brand their cars and make their outdoor signs. Once your sticker is applied, you can be sure it’s not going anywhere unless you want it to. This little guy will stick and just keep on sticking! Want to take it off? No problem. This sticker doesn’t leave horrible paper residue when it’s removed. Plus it comes off quickly and easily.
Still not convinced? How about the fact that this sticker is water, sun and oil proof. You can wipe your surface and vinyl sticker clean without damaging it. Its colours won’t fade in the sun. If you really wanted to you could probably eat a salad right off it. How is that even possible? Because we coat your sticker in a scratch-resistant, matte-finish laminate that preserves its colours, protects it from damaging substances and enables easy, worry-free cleaning.
Some people think that’s quality overkill for a sticker. We take that as a compliment. We love the look and feel of our vinyl stickers and we’re not about to start compromising their quality. We have tons of different stickers to choose from. Browse our shop to find your perfect match.
How did we make this sticker so amazing?
Because we gave it tender loving care every step of the way in our studio in Oxford in the United Kingdom. This vinyl sticker was printed in high-resolution on our big printer. It was taken off the printer by hand and put through our laminating machine. Then it was put back onto the printer to cut the final outline out. Still not quite there though! Your sticker was then taken back off the printer and the excess vinyl was removed by hand. Finally it was put in recycled envelopes with no plastic packaging and sent straight to your door. That’s a whole bunch of steps for one sticker.
Where can you stick it?
This sticker will stick to pretty much any smooth surface you can imagine. Metal, plastic, glass, wood. Laptops, cars, windows, guitars, drums, floors, ceilings, walls, fridges. The list goes on and on! Is your surface smooth? Then this vinyl sticker will stick down and keep on sticking.
How do you stick it?[empty_separator][/empty_separator]
- Make sure your surface is free of dust and grease. We recommend using an alcohol-based cleaner or methylated spirits if possible.
- Dry the surface well.
- Peel backing paper off the sticker.
- Position the sticker where you want it to be.
- Starting from the center, firmly press down on the sticker with a plastic card.
- Pressing down firmly, work your way to the edges of the sticker.
- Use your fingers to press down along the edges of the sticker.
Now sit back and enjoy your new vinyl sticker. Watch out for jealous looks!
Hassle-free, environmentally friendly packaging
We take every step we can to reduce our environmental impact. This vinyl sticker is shipped in a recycled paper envelope with no plastic packaging whatsoever. This helps reduce our carbon footprint and means you don’t have to hassle with annoying plastic packaging.
Have any questions?
We are a small business. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requests. You can write to us using the contact forms here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +44 (0)1865 959022.
Looking for a custom sticker? We love to make them so just get in touch!
We do our best to respond to any customer emails as quickly as possible. Chances are we’ll reply straight away. However, please allow up to 24 hours for us to respond during work days and 48 hours during weekends. We can’t always be watching our screens!
Want some geeky details?
Not sure why you would want detailed technical specifications for a sticker but, hey, why not? We’re proud of our materials.
This sticker is made of two layers of material: 1) 70 micron thick calendered self-adhesive outdoor digital print sign vinyl; 2) 70 micron thick monomeric film overlaminate. Check out the details below for the full specifications:
- Vinyl face film: Calendered PVC
- Laminate face film: Monomeric calendered PVC
- Gauge: 140 micron nominal (70 micron digital print vinyl + 70 micron overlaminate)
- Tensile Strength: 50N/25mm MD / 48N/25mm TD nom.
- Elongation at break: 180% MD nominal
- Vinyl adhesive type: Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic
- Laminate adhesive type: Permanent clear solvent-based acrylic with UV inhibitors
- Adhesive weight: 18gsm nominal
- Adhesion to glass 20 mins: 10N/25mm nominal
- Adhesion to glass 24 hour: 20N/25mm nominal
- Perceived tack: Medium
- Application temperature: +5°C to +60°C
- Service temperature: -30°C to +110°C
- Chemical Resistance: The unprinted film is resistant to mineral oils, fats and fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, salt and alkali for e.g. diesel oil, gasoline, paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap suds, etc.